Jacquelyn June Wilson, MD DHt DABIHM
CONSULTANT in HOMEOPATHY and INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE
Board Certified in Integrative and Holistic Medicine
Diplomate in Homeotherapeutics
Phone (760) 747-2144 Pacific Time
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Physician and Surgeon Licensed by the California Medical Board
- DEA Controlled Substances Registration
- Diplomate of the National Board of Medical Examiners
- Board certified by American Board of Integrative and Holistic Medicine
- Diplomate of the American Board of Homeotherapeutics
- Bachelor of Arts: University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Doctor of Medicine: Sidney Kimmel Medical College formerly known as Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Internship at Philadelphia General Hospital, Philadelphia, PA, USA
MEDICAL PRACTICE EXPERIENCE:
In private family practice over 25 years in San Diego County, California specializing in Homeopathy and Natural Therapies integrated into a family practice. Currently consults to the homeopathic pharmaceutical industry. Dr Wilson does house calls for those wanting homeopathy and natural medicine consultations. I am a consultant physician in prevention, homeopathy and natural therapies to the health care industry.
I can diagnose, examine and treat acute and chronic disease in patients of all ages. Experienced practicing with physician assistants and nurse practitioners. Familiar with and understand managed care, hospital, ambulatory clinic, industrial medicine, long term care and home health care including hospice care and house calls.
My patient care emphasis is on prevention and empowerment through lifestyle modification and self-care using sustainable and non toxic medical therapies. I have always shared my medical knowledge by doing public speaking, writing medical articles, and by appearing on many radio and television talk shows as well as being a mentor for medical students and new physicians.
- Healing Gardens consultant for individualized native gardens in San Diego County 2007 ongoing.
- Consultant Physician for North County Serenity House, Escondido, CA 2005 a drug rehab facility for mothers with children
- Family Physician for South Coast Medical Clinic, National City, CA 2003-2004 treated industrial and occupational diseases in this urgent care.
- Consultant Physician for Life Score Disease Prevention Center, San Diego, CA 2001-2002 Primarily evaluated heart disease in patients at high risk for heart disease using Calcium scores of the heart by imaging plus individualized blood tests and history.
- House Call Physician for Mobile Medical Group of San Diego, CA 1998-2000 Did over 2000 house calls.
- Consultant physician for Heel/BHI Inc. 1993-2003 Re-Formulated combination homeopathic medicines
- Consultant physician for Pyramid Biologic Corporation, blood and plasma collection and research center. San Diego, CA 1997-98
- Consultant volunteer physician for HIV patients at the Holistic Aids Response Program, Center for Social Services, San Diego,CA.1992 – 97
- Vacation relief physician for the USA Dept. Health and Human Services Indian Health Service Hospital, Owyhee, NV. Performed as emergency room doctor, admitted patients to hospital and treated patients in clinic. June 1991
- Industrial Physician for National Cash Register and Hewlett Packard Company, San Diego, CA 1971-75
HOMEOPATHIC PHARMACEUTICAL CONSULTANT EXPERIENCE:
Member of the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia Convention of the United States since 1979. Consultant to the Homeopathic Pharmaceutical Industry since 1989. Revised and created homeopathic protocols, formulated combination homeopathic medicines for various diagnoses, answered therapeutic questions from health care providers, investigated drug product complaints, edited homeopathic literature, participated in quality control manufacturing procedures, developed training programs for telemarketers and sales people and represented pharmaceutical interests at the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia Convention of the United States. Assisted with new drug monograph submissions to the HPUS and reviewed new provings. I know the criteria for an official homeopathic drug. Can conduct clinical provings on homeopathic medicines and has consulted to researchers about homeopathy. Has done in- service training for staff and lectures on all phases of homeopathic manufacturing and homeopathy to large and small groups, both professionals and consumers as well as employees and health food store product distributors. Developed protocols and educated a diverse group of health care providers how to use homeopathic products. Consulted to attorneys on litigation support concerning homeopathy and I am an expert witness in homeopathy.
PROFESSIONAL TEACHING EXPERIENCE:
Delivered over 200 speeches on Homeopathic medicine to professionals as well as consumers. Given keynote speeches, seminars and workshops on Homeopathy, Complementary and Alternative Medicine at hospitals, clinics, medical schools, naturopathic schools, and acupuncture schools. Participated in talk radio, TV shows, panel participation and functioned as the moderator for health care conferences. Preceptor to nursing, medical, and osteopathic students. Has expertise teaching holistic medicine to allopathic practitioners including homeopathic medicine, herbal medicine, and natural therapies in an ambulatory primary care setting. Familiar with the broad range of complementary therapies including mind-body medicine, nutrition, acupuncture and Chinese medicine, herbal prescribing, and spinal manipulation. Expert in acute and chronic care for the home bound including hospice care and geriatrics.
- Preceptor for medical students, nursing students, and family practice medical doctor residents 1972-92
- Advisor at the UCSD Free Clinic in San Diego. 2002-2003
- Dean of Instruction of Lay Education for Homeopathic Self-Help Education Programs of the National Center for Homeopathy 1985-87
- Voluntary Clinical Instructor in the Department of Family & Preventive Medicine at the University of California San Diego School of Medicine 1974-84 and 2001-2009 teaching the Doctor Patient Relationship.
- Clinical Instructor of Medicine for the Joint Navy-University of California Family Nurse Practitioner Training Program in San Diego, CA 1975
- Instructor of Homeopathy for Naturopathic students at Bastyr University in Seattle, WA 1987-92
- American Institute of Homeopathy
- California State Homeopathic Medical Society
- Southern Homeopathic Medical Society
- Homeopathic Pharmacopeia Convention of the United States
- Physicians Committee For Responsible Medicine
- Collaborative on Health and the Environment
- BioMed Institutional Review Board, San Diego, CA
- Journal of Biological Medicine and Natural Therapy, Baden-Baden, Germany.
- Bastyr University: President’s Advisory Board and Homeopathic Advisory Board
- Mithrus Foundation
- Sonoma Project
- Wilson, J.J.Murphy,F.J. Anthology 150 Years of the American Institute of Homeopathy 1844-1994 St.Louis, Formur Inc.1994
- Wilson, J.J.: Nosodes and their Role in Homeopathic Therapy. Biological Therapy, Journal of Natural Medicine 1990; 8: 1-6.
- Wilson, J.J.: Cataracts and Homeopathy. Journal of the Homeopathic Medical Society of the State of Pennsylvania 1988; 12: 6-9.
- Wilson, J.J.: Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis. Journal of the American Institute of Homeopathy 1981; 74, No. 2 p. 7-9.
- Wilson, J.J. et al: The Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. Revision Service 1989.
- Wilson, J.J. et al: The Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. Eighth Edition 1979.
- Wilson, J.J.”Fever and Homeopathic Treatment.” Let’s Live, February 1993
- Wilson, J.J. “A PMS Primer for Men and Women.” Let’s Live , October 1993
- Wilson, J.J.”Conversation on Homeopathy.” Holistic Life Magazine, Fall 1983
CONTRIBUTOR to the BOOKS::
- Burton Goldberg Group, Alternative Medicine , Future Medicine, Puyallup,1993 quoted pg. 600.
- Dollemore, D. et al. New Choices in Natural Healing, Rodale Press, Emmaus, 1995 quoted pg. 74.
- Natural Prescriptions for Women. Rodale Press, 1998
- The Encyclopedia of Complementary Health Practices. Springer, 1998
- Strohecker, J. Natural Healing for Depression.Perigee Book, NY 1999
- Homeopathy in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Clinics of PM&R. Saunders,1999 co-authored with Edward Chapman.
- President of the American Institute of Homeopathy 1985-88
- Trustee of the American Institute of Homeopathy 1988-2000
- Vice-president of the American Board of Homeotherapeutics 1990
- Board member of the National Center for Homeopathy 1979-89
- Vice president of the California State Homeopathic Medical Society
- Board member of San Diego Human Dignity Foundation, a non-profit foundation 2002-04.
References available on request.